Re: October Pub Night

At F3 today we thought of an idea to encapsulte all the themes you suggested…the music of Dolly Parton!  Think about it.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 10:10 PM Jason Dunn <dunnfunn96@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks,

The fall is here and since I can't be with you in the Early Morning Gloom as much as I'd like, maybe we can find an evening to enjoy a Pub Night!  Please submit your votes on this Google Form:  


I'll have some snacks and a few drinks to share and have the ability to project music on the big screen.  Once we agree upon a night and a theme, I will coordinate some music and a way to get files for sharing.

Looking forward to a fun evening!  Let me know of any questions, queries, quandaries, etc!

--OFD


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "F3GroveCity" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to f3grovecity+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/f3grovecity/CAB5dxwtVUNC374H7EhFDUOOcC4TyyLdA8gYy8FQCfXgA9YcOWQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "F3GroveCity" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to f3grovecity+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/f3grovecity/CAGwB%2BXQ%3DGyi7Cx-ZKrWNp_-1Eg3ks6UOcEH5sMiU86E4Gom4qA%40mail.gmail.com.